Soft washing is the low-pressure cleaning equivalent of the more commonly known power washing process. Soft-washing is used in situations where the high pressure of a power washer could do damage. When soft washing, our team uses special low-pressure equipment to treat and remove organic matter safely: mildew, bacteria, algae, fungus, moss, lichens, in addition to common dirt and grime.
SOFT WASHING BERGEN NJ
Soft Washing & Roof Washing
Soft washing is a cleaning process that uses environmentally friendly chemicals to kill mildew, fungus, algae and other contaminants growing on the exterior of your property. Bergen Wash and Seal provides soft wash cleaning services to residential and commercial clients in Bergen County, NJ. We use professional-grade equipment and adhere to all industry best practices.
Our soft washing services will restore and revitalize the appearance of your home while safely and effectively eliminating:
- Rust Stains
When soft washing the roof of a home or delicate wood areas, we follow these steps:
- Application of cleaning agents
- Plant and landscape protection
- The solution is then given time to set
- Our team then washes the area clean
Benefits of soft washing Include:
- A gentle option for cleaning your home’s delicate surfaces
- Soft washing is beneficial and readily removes unsightly mold, mildew, algae, fungi, Lichen, moss, rust, and grease.
- Soft washing extends the lifespan of your roof, shingles, and siding
We commonly soft-wash:
- Vinyl Siding
- Trex Decking
- Painted Surfaces
- PVC Fences
- Wood decking
- Wood Siding
- Wood fencing